* Additional charge of £10 for face to face visits beyond 45mins of
* Payment/affordibility plans can be arranged if needed.
* Appointments can be booked via: www.calendly.com/jenthelc
Breastfeeding Support Package
* Antenatal breastfeeding contact (including breastfeeding plan and colostrum harvesting kit).
* One or two postnatal face to face visits in first 3wks postpartum & consultation letter.
* WhatsApp follow up postnatally for any worries/queries up to two weeks after last face-t0-face contact.
Antenatal Breastfeeding Contact
£75 includes wellbeing plans to complete and colostrum havesting kit.
This contact gives you the space to learn how to get breastfeeding off to the best start.
how milk is made, and how to build and protect supply.
The importance of positioning and attachment of baby
Hand expression and colostrum harvesting.
Includes wellbeing/breastfeeding plans and colostrum harvesting kit.
Postnatal Feeding Support Package
£115 or £175
One or two face to face visits, comprehensive consultation letter and two weeks of Whatsapp follow up.
Support and troubleshooting for any challenges you are facing with breastfeeding:
Painful feeding/nipple damage
Low/slow weight gain
Expressing/plans around top-ups.
While not a tongue tie practitioner, can identify potential ties and refer onto local tongue tie practitioners if required.
Life rarely presents its self as a straight line, and it can feel very challenging to manage transitions - whether introducing solid foods, returning to work or wanting to end your breastfeeding journey, I can ensure you are fully informed and able to form a plan that works for you both.
If support is needed for longer period, can add extensions onto any of the services:
Additional face-to-face contact or zoom call with further fortnight of WhatsApp support
" Buy me a Coffee"
General Advice available:
I attend Wivenhoe Bumps and Babies at Wivenhoe Methodist Church on the first Thursday of the month (entry £1 per mother/child) and Beautiful Bond's Family Social at Kingsland Church (entry free donations welcome) the third Friday of the month to offer general feeding advice and support. Both the sessions run from 10am to midday.