* Am able to offer PPE'd face to face contacts dependent on COVID screening.
* Additional charge of £5 for face to face visits beyond 45mins of
* Payment/affordibility plans can be arranged if needed.
* Appointments can be booked via: www.calendly.com/jenthelc
Breastfeeding Support Package
* Antenatal breastfeeding contact (including breastfeeding plan and colostrum harvesting kit).
* Postnatal face to face visit in first 3wks postpartum & consultation letter
* Fortnight of WhatsApp follow up postnatally for any worries/queries.
Antenatal Breastfeeding Contact
£70/90mins includes wellbeing plans to complete and colostrum havesting kit.
This contact gives you the space to learn how to get breastfeeding off to the best start.
how milk is made, and how to build and protect supply.
The importance of positioning and attachment of baby
Hand expression and colostrum harvesting.
Includes wellbeing/breastfeeding plans and colostrum harvesting kit.
Postnatal Feeding Support Package
£100 or £150.
One or two face to face visits, comprehensive consultation letter and two weeks of Whatsapp follow up.
Support and troubleshooting for any challenges you are facing with breastfeeding:
Painful feeding/nipple damage
Low/slow weight gain
Expressing/plans around top-ups.
While not a tongue tie practitioner, can identify potential ties and refer onto local tongue tie practitioners if required.
Life rarely presents its self as a straight line, and it can feel very challenging to manage transitions - whether introducing solid foods, returning to work or wanting to end your breastfeeding journey, I can ensure you are fully informed and able to form a plan that works for you both.
If support is needed for longer period, can add extensions onto any of the services:
Additional face-to-face contact with further fortnight of WhatsApp support: £60
Additional 1hr zoom call £45
Infant feeding Drop-in
Free to access, donations welcome
I run a fortnightly infant feeding drop-in at William Loveless Hall alternate Wednesday's 1-2.30pm. Contact me for further information/upcoming dates.
It might be you have a worry/query but know that you don't need a full consultation. You can now "Buy me a Coffee" (or cake!) to ask me!